Pre Season Laborer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing pools for summer operations and winterize pools for off-season
- Contribute to the team’s effort by accomplishing tasks and assisting with projects as needed
- Comply with all Southern Management’s policies and procedures
- Perform various other duties as assigned by Director and/or Supervisor
Education & Experience Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience maintaining pools and knowledge of workplace safety.
- Mechanical and construction expertise.
- Must have own tools
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, Access and Excel
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask under critical deadline pressures with a quick learning and adjustment potential
- Analyzing and troubleshooting mechanical, chemical, wastewater and filtration systems
Key Performance Indicators
Exhibits the following performance expectations:
oUnderstands Role, Responsibilities and Job Skills
oTime Management and Planning
oQuality of Work
All pools pass pre-opening inspection and safely open Memorial Day Weekend
Minimal occurrence of mechanical or structural breakdowns or problems
Minimal occurrence of safety or mechanical hazards at pool facilities
Organizational Awareness / Civic Social Responsibility
Have and embrace a thorough understanding and knowledge of Southern Management Corporation’s Strategic Foundation — it’s Mission, Vision, and Values. Promote awareness of how work performance has an impact on community, hospitality, commercial and corporate team measures, as well as Southern Management Corporation as a whole.
Promote Southern Management Corporation’s Strategic Foundation and ensures goals are aligned with the company’s Mission, Vision, and Values; taking innovative approaches to foster performance excellence and continuous improvement.
Communicate, encourage and support social responsibility and participation in company events and special projects which impact the greater community, region, state or cause.
Act as a positive role model of organizational awareness by promoting the success of Southern Management Corporation and its diverse communities, hotels, and office buildings.
Understands how the STARcard measurements are considered Key Performance Indicators of the organization’s Strategic Objectives.
The Benefit of Benefits:
Meet Some of Southern Management Corporation's Employees
Special Projects Coordinator
Be-Be collaborates with teams across the entire Southern Management portfolio to coordinate resident outreach and initiative programs for all communities.
Back to top