Marketing Representative for College Park, MD!
Full-time, including rotating weekends. Microsoft Office knowledge required. Yardi knowledge is a plus. Strong telephone and appointment selling skills required. Need own vehicle with a valid driver's license to use during the work day. Outreach ability would be a plus. Excellent customer service skills. Bilingual (Spanish) required. Plus bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Service Southern communities by providing traffic to fill vacancies and increase VIP Lists
- Serve future residents by completing a comprehensive apartment search
- Build and maintain rapport with communities
- Maintain and work database of customers who utilize the Apartment Locator Service
- Actively market the Apartment Locators and listed communities while projecting professional and helpful corporate image
- Conduct follow-up via phone calls and other mechanisms to customers not renting after initial search
- Actively market the Apartment Locators to communities and invite them to list with our service
- Serve as liaison for designated cluster of communities in order to maintain positive relationships
- Attend special events such as housing fairs and tradeshows (both during and after traditional business hours) to market our communities
- Contribute to the team's effort by accomplishing tasks and assisting with projects as needed
- Comply with all Southern Management's policies and procedures
- Perform various other duties as assigned by Director and/or Supervisor
- Pleasant phone manner and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior relationship building/appointment setting/closing skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer literacy with knowledge of software application such as Microsoft Office and some Internet experience
- Creative, self motivated team player
- Ability to work independently
- General knowledge of community features and benefits as well as policies and procedures
- Goal oriented with regard to management objectives
Some college or three (3) years marketing/customer service/sales experience required
The Benefit of Benefits:
Hourly rate is only part of the employment equation. Benefits add significant dollars to your total compensation package and greatly improve your quality of life. Southern offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your spouse and/or immediate family at a remarkably low cost
- Dollars back on eye exams, lenses and frames
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurances
- A Pension Retirement Plan
- Leave: paid holidays, paid time off, pay for bereavement/funereal leave and jury duty
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Rental Discounts at our apartment-home communities
- Uniforms and weekly cleaning services for service team members
At reduced rate additional cost, you can customize your package to include:
Long Term Care, AFLAC, MET Life Home/Auto, Section 125, 401K Plan, 401K Roth
Benefit eligibility is dependent on Team Member Status and benefits differ depending on whether your status is full-time (40 hrs/week), modified full-time (30-39 hrs/week), or part-time (1-29 hrs/week). All benefits are subject to cancellation and/or change at any time.
Meet Some of Southern Management Corporation's Employees
Christian facilitates the entire leasing process, from matching prospective residents with the perfect apartment to supporting needs and solving issues throughout the term of the tenancy.
Back to top