Leasing Professional A1/A2
Full-time including weekends. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred. Must have strong communication and customer care skills.
At Southern Management, people come first, and our Leasing Agents live this principle every day. Our extraordinary Leasing Teams help people find their perfect apartment-homes.
Leasing Agents are Brand Ambassadors who communicate with hundreds of people—networking, marketing, responding to email, taking phone calls, answering questions, conducting apartment tours and more.
As a Leasing Agent at Southern, a typical day could include:
- Joining a Service Technician to walk through available apartments to insure each is ready for tour
- Calling the people who came by yesterday to answer their questions about lease terms
- Completing a new lease and conducting a move-in orientation
- Working on a marketing survey with the Property Manager
- Meeting with a vendor to discuss an advertising partnership
- Planning the upcoming resident pool party
- 75 apartment-home communities on which to start and expand your career
- Truly competitive hourly rates — that’s steady pay — no messy commission structures
- Comprehensive benefits that are way above the industry average
- An award winning team of property management professional to work and learn with
- Career growth and top industry training in our corporate university
- Desire to lease the apartments and close the sales
- Creative marketing and persuasive sales skills
- Superior customer care, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- A precise attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Office Suite
- Schedule flexibility to work any five of seven days of the week
- A-1: Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a professional environment
- A-2: Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a professional environment
- A-5: Less than 1 year relevant experience in a work environment
Extra awesome if you have:
- Experience and skills in managing Social Media marketing efforts
- Previous experience with Yardi
- Your own vehicle
The Benefit of Benefits:
Hourly rate is only part of the employment equation. Benefits add significant dollars to your total compensation package and greatly improve your quality of life. Southern offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your spouse and/or immediate family at a remarkably low cost
- Dollars back on eye exams, lenses and frames
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurances
- A Pension Retirement Plan
- Leave: paid holidays, paid time off, pay for bereavement/funereal leave and jury duty
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Rental Discounts at our apartment-home communities
- Uniforms and weekly cleaning services for service team members
At reduced rate additional cost, you can customize your package to include: Long Term Care, AFLAC, MET Life Home/Auto, Section 125, 401K Plan, 401K Roth
Benefit eligibility is dependent on Team Member Status and benefits differ depending on whether your status is full-time (40 hrs/week), modified full-time (30-39 hrs/week), or part-time (1-29 hrs/week). All benefits are subject to cancellation and/or change at any time.
Meet Some of Southern Management Corporation's Employees
Special Projects Coordinator
Be-Be collaborates with teams across the entire Southern Management portfolio to coordinate resident outreach and initiative programs for all communities.
Back to top