Front Desk A4
Part-time 11pm-7am Mon-Wed. Must have excellent customer service skills, verbal communication skills, strong admin and multi-tasking skills.
"At Southern Management, people come first" and our Front Desk Attendants live this principle every minute of every day. The Front Desk team enjoys helping people, going out of their way to create the best experience for residents--making them feel right at home.
Daily, Front Desk Attendants communicate with hundreds of people in person, by phone and via email: we answer questions, provide information for prospective residents, refer all incoming concerns to appropriate members of the team, build friendly relationships with residents and serve as brand ambassadors of Southern Management Corporation.
As a Front Desk Attendant, a typical day might include the following:
- Sort and distribute mail
- Receive/sign for and secure packages for residents and office team
- Chat with a family that walks into the office and share information about apartments
- Enter guest information into database
- Decorate front desk and lobby area for upcoming holiday
- Answer, route and/or take messages for incoming calls
- Create a service request to solve a resident concern about an AC unit
- Plan or participate in a community event for residents
- 75 apartment-home communities on which to start and expand your career
- Competitive hourly rates
- Comprehensive benefits that are way above the industry average
- An award winning team of property management professionals to work and learn with
- Career growth and top industry training in our corporate university
- High school diploma/GED.
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office Suite
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Superior customer care skills
- Schedule flexibility to work any five of seven days of the week and various shifts
- Ability to handle emergency situations with poise and sensitivity
- Ability to cultivate a positive work culture; encourage and build positive relationships with all team members, customers, and vendors; act as agent of positive change
- A-3: Recent customer service experience and basic PC skills
- A-4: Customer service experience and basic PC skills preferred
It is extra awesome if you have:
- Experience and skills in managing Social Media marketing efforts
The Benefit of Benefits:
Hourly rate is only part of the employment equation. Benefits add significant dollars to your total compensation package and greatly improve your quality of life. Southern offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your spouse and/or immediate family at a remarkably low cost
- Dollars back on eye exams, lenses and frames
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurances
- A Pension Retirement Plan
- Leave: paid holidays, paid time off, pay for bereavement/funereal leave and jury duty
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Rental Discounts at our apartment-home communities
- Uniforms and weekly cleaning services for service team members
At reduced rate additional cost, you can customize your package to include:
Long Term Care, AFLAC, MET Life Home/Auto, Section 125, 401K Plan, 401K Roth
Benefit eligibility is dependent on Team Member Status and benefits differ depending on whether your status is full-time (40 hrs/week), modified full-time (30-39 hrs/week), or part-time (1-29 hrs/week). All benefits are subject to cancellation and/or change at any time.
Meet Some of Southern Management Corporation's Employees
Christian facilitates the entire leasing process, from matching prospective residents with the perfect apartment to supporting needs and solving issues throughout the term of the tenancy.
Back to top