This is a generic requisition. Positions listed below do not mean position is available. Applying to this requisition will allow you to be considered for future openings. If you're interested in a specific position or to view current openings, please return to Job Search to apply.
The Hotel at the University of Maryland is seeking ambitious, hard-working professionals who want to grow their careers in one of the best hotels in the DC Metro Area. We offer modified full-time positions.
Apply here for the following positions:
- Cafeteria Attendant
- Receiving Clerk
- Cook I
- Cook II
- Prep Cook
- High-profile hotels and 75 apartment-home communities on which to expand your career
- Truly competitive hourly rates
- Comprehensive benefits that are way above the industry average
- An award winning team of hospitality/property management professionals to work and learn with
- Career growth and top industry training in our corporate university
The Benefit of Benefits:
Hourly rate is only part of the employment equation. Benefits add significant dollars to your total compensation package and greatly improve your quality of life. Southern offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your spouse and/or immediate family at a remarkably low cost
- Dollars back on eye exams, lenses and frames
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurances
- A Pension Retirement Plan
- Leave: paid holidays, paid time off, pay for bereavement/funereal leave and jury duty
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Rental Discounts at our apartment-home communities
- Uniforms and weekly cleaning services for service team members
At reduced rate additional cost, you can customize your package to include: Long Term Care, AFLAC, MET Life Home/Auto, Section 125, 401K Plan, 401K Roth
Benefit eligibility is dependent on Team Member Status and benefits differ depending on whether your status is full-time (40 hrs/week), modified full-time (30-39 hrs/week), or part-time (1-29 hrs/week). All benefits are subject to cancellation and/or change at any time.
Meet Some of Southern Management Corporation's Employees
Christian facilitates the entire leasing process, from matching prospective residents with the perfect apartment to supporting needs and solving issues throughout the term of the tenancy.
Back to top