Courtesy Officer Supervisor
Full-time. Great customer service skills, attention to details and excellent communication skills. Will be foot patrolling two communities. PC experience required.
Southern's Courtesy Officer Teams are an essential part of apartment community life. Our Courtesy Supervisors manage and motivate a team of dedicated officers whom they train, coach and lead by example to deliver this important aspect of resident and tenant services.
As Courtesy Officer Supervisor, a typical day might include:
- Being responsible for the performance of the Courtesy Officer Team
- Managing shift work schedule for Courtesy Officer Team
- Patrolling assigned community/shopping center/office building
- Notifying proper authorities and SMC Management of all emergency situations
- Verifying and announcing residents and guests
- 75 apartment-home communities, 2 hotels and ski resort on which to start and expand your career
- Truly competitive hourly rates
- Comprehensive benefits that are way above the industry average
- An award winning team of property management professionals to work and learn with
- Career growth and top industry training in our corporate university
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role in Security or related field
- Ability to supervise and motivate team members
- Good communication skills; interpersonal, written, oral and required documentation
- Ability to maintain good relations with fellow team members, the public, and local police
- Ability to take charge and handle emergency situations with poise and sensitivity
- Ability to handle stress and pressure
- Ability to keep accurate and neat records
The Benefit of Benefits:
Hourly rate is only part of the employment equation. Benefits add significant dollars to your total compensation package and greatly improve your quality of life. Southern offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your spouse and/or immediate family at a remarkably low cost
- Dollars back on eye exams, lenses and frames
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurances
- A Pension Retirement Plan
- Leave: paid holidays, paid time off, pay for bereavement/funereal leave and jury duty
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Rental Discounts at our apartment-home communities
- Uniforms and weekly cleaning services for service team members
At reduced rate additional cost, you can customize your package to include: Long Term Care, AFLAC, MET Life Home/Auto, Section 125, 401K Plan, 401K Roth
Benefit eligibility is dependent on Team Member Status and benefits differ depending on whether your status is full-time (40 hrs/week), modified full-time (30-39 hrs/week), or part-time (1-29 hrs/week). All benefits are subject to cancellation and/or change at any time.
Meet Some of Southern Management Corporation's Employees
Christian facilitates the entire leasing process, from matching prospective residents with the perfect apartment to supporting needs and solving issues throughout the term of the tenancy.
Back to top