Part-time, Friday and Saturday from 11pm – 7am. Excellent customer care and service skills. Highly dependable and reliable.
Do you always find yourself helping people left and right? Do your friends often asking you to recommend a restaurant? Do you prefer better when every day is unlike the other?
Daily, Concierge communicate with hundreds of people in person, by phone and via email: answer questions, provide information for prospective residents, refer all incoming concerns to appropriate members of the team, build friendly relationships with residents and serve as brand ambassadors of Southern Management Corporation. Concierge is the most creative people-person on the team who ensures that residents are having the most outstanding experience living at Southern Management community.
For a Concierge there is no typical day, but most of them might include the following:
- Providing residents with information on items and services of all kinds
- Chatting with a walk-in guests and sharing information about the apartments
- Decorating front desk and lobby area for upcoming holiday
- Answering, routing and/or taking messages for incoming calls
- Creating a service requests to solve a resident concerns about an apartments
- Planning a community event for residents
- 75 apartment-home communities, 2 hotels and ski resort on which to start and expand your career
- Truly competitive hourly rates
- Comprehensive benefits that are way above the industry average
- An award winning team of property management professionals to work and learn with
- Career growth and top industry training in our corporate university
- High school diploma/GED.
- Familiarity with the concept, practice and procedures of a concierge
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office Suite
- Creativity and resourcefulness in regards to problem solving
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Ability to be exceedingly friendly, tactful, courteous, trustworthy, and helpful to our residents; to include remembering names and apartment numbers
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Ability to cultivate a positive work culture; encourage and build positive relationships with all team members, customers, and vendors; act as agent of positive change
- A-1: Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a professional environment
- A-2: Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a professional environment
- A-3: Less than 1 year relevant experience in a professional environment
It is extra awesome if you have:
- Bilingual skills
- Experience and skills in managing Social Media marketing efforts
The Benefit of Benefits:
Hourly rate is only part of the employment equation. Benefits add significant dollars to your total compensation package and greatly improve your quality of life. Southern offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your spouse and/or immediate family at a remarkably low cost
- Dollars back on eye exams, lenses and frames
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurances
- A Pension Retirement Plan
- Leave: paid holidays, paid time off, pay for bereavement/funereal leave and jury duty
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Rental Discounts at our apartment-home communities
- Uniforms and weekly cleaning services for service team members
At reduced rate additional cost, you can customize your package to include:
Long Term Care, AFLAC, MET Life Home/Auto, Section 125, 401K Plan, 401K Roth
Benefit eligibility is dependent on Team Member Status and benefits differ depending on whether your status is full-time (40 hrs/week), modified full-time (30-39 hrs/week), or part-time (1-29 hrs/week). All benefits are subject to cancellation and/or change at any time.
Meet Some of Southern Management Corporation's Employees
Special Projects Coordinator
Be-Be collaborates with teams across the entire Southern Management portfolio to coordinate resident outreach and initiative programs for all communities.
Back to top