Visual Designer (Motion Graphics)
The best brands feel “alive”. We infuse them with personality in hopes they’ll make a meaningful emotional connection. But what if your brand actually felt alive… and its brand personality was its actual personality? That’s our opportunity. Here at SoundHound Inc, we’re delivering transformative voice-enabled AI technology to change the way we interact with the world around us.
SoundHound is looking for a Visual Designer with experience in motion graphics to collaborate with our team to develop company compelling campaigns and assets including motion and infographics, brand standards, and impactful digital and print solutions to address SoundHound’s marketing needs.
Our ideal candidate can translate ideas into smart, creative visual designs. You thrive in a team environment, but also excel at working independently. You complete work on schedule and have a track record of outstanding creative work. You are passionate about extraordinary design, staying on top of trends, best practices and innovation in design.
Please include links to your portfolio within your resume to be considered.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with key stakeholders
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final integration.
- Eliciting constructive feedback and interpreting that feedback into design solutions.
- Able to decipher communication briefs and objectives into intelligent design with relevant messaging.
- Concept, layout, and design unique motion graphic video assets and visual effects to support marketing strategy, brand, and overall strategic goals.
- You have at least two years of professional workplace experience (out of school) under your belt designing brand identities, iconography, campaign creation and deliverables, web assets, and motion graphics.
- Exceptional design skills, including typography, sketching, composition, motion graphics, layout, color, iconography, illustration, and the presentation of information.
- You have a stellar portfolio that showcases a diversity of experience and strong strategic, design thinking.
- Excellent communication skills. You’re comfortable explaining your entire process and ideas to a variety of stakeholders, account managers, and peers. You can balance a firm opinion with empathy for other perspectives and constraints.
- You are experienced at using the Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects (a must) and other relevant design tools.
- You feel responsible for creating beautifully designed pieces that support the needs of our clients.
- Graphic Design: 2+ years of experience.
- Motion Graphic is a must.
- Exposure and/or interest in UX/UI design.
After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top