Technical Program Manager - Japanese NLU
About the Role:
You will work closely with our existing management and engineering teams across different geo-locations to execute on tasks and projects for our external partners, syncing up regularly to ensure on-track delivery of projects. You will also drive regular coordination as needed with other non-technical teams (legal, business) to ensure smooth delivery for both technical and non-technical aspects of a project.
You will be joining a deeply technical culture. Our existing management team consists of hands-on coders all the way up to the CEO level. We expect you to be deeply technical as well, so this is an ideal role for someone who is excited by the challenge of helping us evolve our current organizational structure into something more scalable while proactively advocating for the things that make engineers love coming to work every day.
- Coordinate timelines, identify risks, and convey priorities from our external partners to the engineering teams
- Facilitate deep dives on key architectural decisions both internal and external, taking into account trade-offs and risk-mitigation
- Clearly communicate goals and status updates to project stakeholders
- Ensure that issues are tracked and receive appropriate follow-up
- Experience leading teams and working with external partners or customers, translating requirements into tasks for our engineers and prioritizing appropriately
- Solid foundational knowledge of client-server applications
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to ensure items don't “fall through the cracks”
- Excellent people skills, ability to establish credibility and get things done
- BS in CS/EE or equivalent experience
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with issue-tracking systems like JIRA
- Prior experience working in small and agile teams
- Exposure to audio, search, mobile, and related technologies
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top