Sr. Technical Sourcer
SoundHound is growing rapidly, and we need talented engineers to scale, innovate and internationalize our products. The best engineers may not always find us, but need to be found. As a core member of the Talent Acquisition team, we are looking for a Sr Technical Sourcer who loves the challenge of finding hidden talent through unconventional means. As a subject matter expert and thought leader, you will partner with engineering leaders and recruiters to build sourcing strategies that will make significant impact towards SoundHound hiring goals.
- Work with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to understand the technical requirements of the role and how it fits within the organization.
- Design and execute on strategies for engaging active and passive candidates.
- Use innovative methods to dig for hard-to-find candidates: tactical research, referral generation, white papers, events, sourcing campaigns, career sites.
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Manage pipeline through ATS and provide transparency to internal stakeholders
- Coach and mentor more junior team members to cultivate sourcing capabilities within the broader Talent Acquisition team.
- 7+ years of broad technical sourcing for front-end, back-end, full-stack, QA, AI/ML and data architecture, at all levels of experience
- In depth understanding of the tech market, and local tech markets
- Experienced in utilizing all methods to source candidates, including Open Source and technical communities and sites.
- Ability to establish relationships with people at all levels within companies, and thrive on cultivating those relationships over time.
- A love for technology and ability to articulate the SoundHound story to passive talent.
- Exceptionable ability to build rapport, and speak to the candidate’s motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong business partner and communicator, able to set expectations with hiring managers.
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top