Software Engineer, Machine Learning Algorithms
- Berlin, Germany
SoundHound Inc. builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will productionize language models for our automatic speech recognition system. You will work closely with machine learning scientists and research engineers to leverage novel natural language processing algorithms. Our work has been deployed on brands such as Mercedes Benz, Motorola, and Snapchat.
In this role you will:
- Build statistical language models for various languages
- Work on various natural language processing problems like language modeling, text segmentation, part of speech tagging, named entity recognition, data normalization, and spelling correction
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have three-plus years of relevant industry experience
- You graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- You possess advanced-level fluency in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, or Mandarin
- You take pride in writing clean Java, C++, or Python code
- You are comfortable articulating your ideas when solving technical problems
We’d be especially excited if you are familiar with machine learning and natural language processing algorithms. Also, be sure to mention if you have experience with Hadoop/MapReduce/Spark or other distributed/parallel computing infrastructures.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!
Back to top