Software Engineer, Machine Learning Algorithms
- Berlin, Germany
At SoundHound Inc., our mission is to enable humans to interact with the world the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will productionize language models for our automatic speech recognition system. You will work closely with machine learning scientists and research engineers to leverage novel natural language processing algorithms. Our work has been deployed on brands such as Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, and SnapChat.
In this role you will:
- Build statistical language models for various languages
- Work on various natural language processing problems like language modeling, text segmentation, part of speech tagging, named entity recognition, data normalization, spelling correction etc
We would love to hear from you if:
- You bring at least three years of relevant industry experience
- You graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- You possess advanced level fluency in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, or Mandarin
- You take pride in writing clean code in Java, C++, or Python
- You have a deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- You are comfortable articulating your ideas to solve technical challenges
We’d especially be interested if you are familiar with machine learning and natural language processing algorithms. Also, be sure to mention if you have experience with Hadoop/MapReduce/Spark or other distributed/parallel computing infrastructure.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to who we are. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone feels supported. Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!
* Please write your resume/CV and cover letter in English.
Back to top