Software Engineer, Growth
SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
As a Growth Engineer for SoundHound's Growth and Engagement team, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Design, setup, test and run A/B tests using internal and external tools.
- Drive engagement through personalization, email marketing etc.
- Design email templates using HTML to grow user involvement
- Collaborate closely with technical and analytics teams within SoundHound to deploy growth initiatives effectively and measure results
- Work closely with engineering teams to launch new tools measuring growth and share insights to improve the product and grow the user base.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in data analytics, growth, or engineering, or equivalent portfolio
- Comfort working with technical teams
- Knowledge of NodeJS and Express.
- Time-management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with small teams.
- BS in Computer Science OR completion of a development bootcamp
- Familiarity in A/B testing
- Passion for growth hacking, optimization, and experimentation.
- Experience with front-end frameworks like React and Flux, or similar.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL/Postgres/etc.
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top