Senior Technical Program Manager
- Toronto, Canada
You will work closely with existing management to lead our Speech engineering teams in task and program execution, syncing up regularly with individuals and teams across the organization. You will be deeply invested in the engineering efforts and processes to solve the problems that face our Voice AI business, driving these programs to success.
You will be joining a deeply technical culture, with emphasis on our engineering roots. We expect you to be deeply involved in the software development process, so this is an ideal role for an accomplished individual contributor and manager who is excited by the challenge of helping us evolve our current organizational rhythms and processes while proactively advocating for the things that make engineers love coming to work every day.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain processes that give our teams high visibility of our engineering work, scalability as we grow, and efficiency to reduce communication overhead
- Manage Speech engineering roadmaps, incoming requests, risks, and priorities of our engineering teams
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, devops, business development, product and program teams to ensure deliveries are on-time
- Mentor other TPMs on the team, guiding them in ways to best set up new programs, improve existing programs, and organize engineering teams and processes
We would love to hear from you if:
- Extensive experience ensuring that software engineering teams efficiently operate at a high level
- Effective leadership and experience communicating throughout all levels of the organization
- Excellent people skills, building relationships, establishing credibility, and getting things done by connecting with engineers, managers, peers, and cross-functional teams
- BS in CS/EE or equivalent experience
We’d be especially excited to hear from you if you have expert level experience at issue tracking systems like JIRA, prior experience as a Product, Program, or Engineering Manager, or ML & ASR system knowledge and experience.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!
Back to top