Senior Technical Product Manager - Houndify Platform
SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, and the opportunity to call a company that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines, home.
The Sr. Technical Product Manager initiates, plans, and executes projects for SoundHound Inc. products. In this particular role, you will be focusing on the Houndify.com voice platform. Houndify enables developers around the world to build voice-enabled products that reach millions of users.
See some examples built using the Houndify platform:
Your customers are developers, so cultivating a development community and relationships will be critical. An ideal candidate will have a technical background and have worked on engineering teams.
- You have successfully shipped products at scale in fast paced environments
- You believe communication and documentation is critical to a project’s success
- You are self motivated, collaborative, and hands on
- You have experience writing code, code samples, blog posts, and developer facing documentation
- You have worked with a number of developer platforms and understand what makes them successful
- Own the com roadmap and be able to prioritize, plan, and execute based on input from a variety of stakeholders
- Translate product goals into product requirements, specs, user stories, and wireframes
- Effectively communicate with cross functional teams including designers, business development, marketing, engineers, and data- scientists
- Make data driven decisions by leveraging analytics and A/B testing Engage and nurture the developer community
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify key product features
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to create functional prototypes and conduct user research
- Prior startup experience
- Exposure to voice, search, natural language understanding, and related technologies
- Desire for periodic hands-on coding role in addition to the above responsibilities
- Understand SEO and growth marketing
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top