Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Algorithms
- Toronto, Canada
You would join a team working on cutting edge Voice AI Research. You would work on delivering Language Models for various customers, like Honda, PSA, Daimler, Pandora etc, with State-Of-The-Art accuracy. Our team’s work is integral to SoundHound’s Voice AI solution. Your work will have a big impact on the Product & Business.
In this role you will:
- Build statistical language models for various languages
- Work on various natural language processing problems like language modeling, text segmentation, part of speech tagging, named entity recognition, data normalization, spelling correction etc
- Mentor other team members to write efficient code and lead architecture & system design discussions
We would love to hear from you if:
- You bring at least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- You have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or in a related quantitative discipline
- You possess advanced level fluency in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, or Mandarin
- You take pride in writing clean Java, C++, or Python code
- You have a deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- You enjoy thinking through the right questions and articulating your ideas to solve technical challenges
Even better if:
- You have a Master’s in Computer Science or in a related quantitative discipline
- You are familiar with machine learning and natural language processing algorithms
- You are familiar with Hadoop/MapReduce/Spark or other distributed/parallel computing infrastructure
At SoundHound Inc., we believe every brand should have a voice. As the leading innovator of conversational technologies, we’re trusted by top brands around the globe. Houndify, our independent Voice AI platform, with 70,000+ users, allows brands to create custom voice assistants that deliver results with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
Our mission is to enable humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally. We’re making that a reality through our SoundHound music discovery app and Hound voice assistant and through our strategic partnerships with brands like Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Deutsche Telekom, and Pandora. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
Our diverse team of engineers, UX/UI designers, writers, data scientists and linguists are all passionate about creating a world with more conversations. With more than 14 years of expertise in voice technology, we have hundreds of millions of end users, and a worldwide team in six countries building solutions for a voice-first world.
Back to top