Senior Software Engineer, Cross-Platform (C++)
- Berlin, Germany
As part of SoundHound's mission to create a voice-first world, we are creating leaner versions of our NLU and ASR engines so that they can operate on smaller platforms such as the ones used in automobiles, mobile phones and home devices. If you have ever built your own PC, used a Raspberry Pi for home automation, written software that is capable of running on different hardware architectures, or know what the word ‘jumper’ means, this position might be for you!
In this role you will:
- Solve software challenges that arise in cross-platform development tasks
- Deploy our software on various platforms
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have ten years of relevant industry experience
- You have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or in a related quantitative discipline
- You have extensive experience in system profiling and multi-threaded programming
- You have a deep knowledge in cross-platform development
- You are well versed in Linux and Linux tools
- You take pride in writing clean, efficient C++ code
- You are proficient in Bash, Python, or Perl
We’d be especially excited if you have experience with CUDA, SNPE, and/or OpenCL. If you have a background in AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU), don’t forget to mention it.
At SoundHound Inc., we believe every brand should have a voice. As the leading innovator of conversational technologies, we’re trusted by top brands around the globe. Houndify, our independent Voice AI platform, with 70,000+ users, allows brands to create custom voice assistants that deliver results with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
Our mission is to enable humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally. We’re making that a reality through our SoundHound music discovery app and Hound voice assistant and through our strategic partnerships with brands like Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Deutsche Telekom, and Pandora. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
Our diverse team of engineers, UX/UI designers, writers, data scientists and linguists are all passionate about creating a world with more conversations. With more than 14 years of expertise in voice technology, we have hundreds of millions of end users, and a worldwide team in six countries building solutions for a voice-first world.
Back to top