Senior Program Manager
You will organize existing tasks and priorities so that our management team can understand the current status of a wide variety of projects and make quick decisions for a given project. You will also be in a key role to coordinate work between internal and external teams, making sure that tasks and priorities are clearly communicated to project stakeholders.
You will be joining a fast-paced culture that values efficiency and a high quality of work. Our team works hard to make it easier for the engineers to do the work they love, which means removing roadblocks and reducing process overhead.
- Collect and organize tasks and priorities from core engineering teams, managers, and external partners
- Clearly communicate current status to internal and external project stakeholders
- Ensure that issues are tracked and receive appropriate follow-up
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, product management, sales, marketing, and external partners to ensure projects are delivered on-time
- 3+ years program management experience in a technical organization
- Ability to prioritize what's really important in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to ensure items don't “fall through the cracks” while tracking multiple projects
- Excellent people skills, ability to establish credibility and get things done
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Nice to haves:
- Experience interfacing with technical teams and external partners
- Familiarity with issue-tracking systems like JIRA
- Prior start-up experience
- Exposure to audio, search, mobile, and related technologies
SoundHound turns sound into understanding and actionable meaning. We believe in enabling humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally to mobile phones, cars, TVs, music speakers, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'connected' world. We achieve this through a suite of products:
- Hound - leverages our Speech-to-Meaning technology to showcase a ground-breaking smartphone experience.
- SoundHound - applies our technology to music, enabling people to discover, explore, and share the music around them, and even find the name of that song stuck in their heads by singing or humming. #truestory
- Houndify - our platform that empowers developers to be part of the Speech-to-Meaning revolution.
Mission: Houndify everything.
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top