Senior Machine Learning Scientist, Natural Language Processing
- Berlin, Germany
You would join a team working on cutting edge Voice AI Research. You would work on delivering Machine Learning / Natural Language Processing models with State-Of-The-Art accuracy. Our team’s work is integral to SoundHound’s Voice AI solution. Your work will have a big impact on the Product & Business.
In this role you will:
- Research state-of-the-art methods in language modeling and related natural language processing problems
- Prototype novel methods and productionize promising methods
- Mentor other team members and teach them what you have learned about best research practices
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have at least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- You have a Ph.D. in Computer Science or in a related quantitative discipline
- You have publications or extensive research work in natural language processing
- You are adept at machine learning algorithms
- You take pride in writing clean Python, Java or C++ code
Even better if:
- You have experience training deep neural network models on GPU clusters
- You have publications or research work in applying deep learning methods to natural language processing
- You possess deep fluency in academic fields relevant to statistical language models
At SoundHound Inc., we believe every brand should have a voice. As the leading innovator of conversational technologies, we’re trusted by top brands around the globe. Houndify, our independent Voice AI platform, with 70,000+ users, allows brands to create custom voice assistants that deliver results with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
Our mission is to enable humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally. We’re making that a reality through our SoundHound music discovery app and Hound voice assistant and through our strategic partnerships with brands like Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Deutsche Telekom, and Pandora. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
Our diverse team of engineers, UX/UI designers, writers, data scientists and linguists are all passionate about creating a world with more conversations. With more than 14 years of expertise in voice technology, we have hundreds of millions of end users, and a worldwide team in six countries building solutions for a voice-first world.
* Resume/CV and cover letter need to be submitted in English in order for your application to be considered.
Back to top