Senior Infrastructure Engineer
SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products…we’re just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company that’s simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines, home. Yep, it's that cool.
- Build, manage, support, and secure our production and QA IT infrastructure
- Manage common infrastructure services in data centers and public Cloud
- Implement solutions to maximize system availability and performance
- Perform system and application administration, troubleshooting, and deployments.
- Experience working in a large scale, high-availability production environment
- 8+ years of experience in Unix or Linux systems administration.
- 5+ years of physical datacenter and public Cloud deployments
- Deep knowledge of networking (routers/switches, firewall)
- Familiar with monitoring systems, and inventory management
- Solid scripting skills (Python, BASH)
- Be able to participate in oncall rotation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with and mentor junior engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume and cover letter. Tell us why you would like a job at SoundHound in particular!
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top