- Toronto, Canada
SoundHound Inc. builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
In this role you will:
- Play a major role in the rapid development and launch of both internal and external web applications that are critical to SoundHound’s core business
- Have a voice in the design process by providing rapid prototypes to the team absent of complete requirements
- Collaborate with the product team, UX team, QA team, and server-side developers to deliver compelling and delightful user experiences
- Give significant input into the architecture, design, and development of new applications
- Write and deploy code daily
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in web development
- You have worked with the latest web frameworks and libraries such as NodeJS, Express, React, Redux, and SASS
- You are familiar with relational databases such as MySQL
- You thrive when given high levels of responsibility and ownership
- You have experience integrating with REST and service-based architectures
We’d be especially excited if you have side projects and interests that demonstrate your technical knowledge and highlight your interests, a GitHub profile, and fluency in a Unix environment.
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with either:
- A link to an application or personal project
- A link us to a web application you love using and tell us why
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!
Back to top