Senior Front-end Engineer
After amassing a global user community well over 265 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products....we're just getting started.
- Your dream job involves building/owning the systems that improve the lives of millions of users every day.
- You are passionate about building a user experience that is innovative and delightful.
- You love writing code, reviewing code, deprecating code, and mentoring other engineers.
- You are detail-oriented — you notice subtle UI/UX issues and are care enough to go to the effort of fixing them.
- You are interested in the front-end space and stay abreast of the latest developments.
- You are a fast learner with strong software development skills, enabling you to meet aggressive deadlines while producing scalable and maintainable systems.
- You can operate independently but are not afraid to seek help when you need it.
- Bonus: You have a GitHub profile and have contributed to, or created open source projects.
- Play a central role in the rapid development and launch of a game changing product
- Play a key role in the design process by providing rapid prototypes to the team absent of complete requirements
- Collaborate with the product team, UX team, and server-side developers to develop compelling and delightful user experiences
- Provide mentorship, leadership and guidance on design and technology decisions
- Deep knowledge of web technologies and experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5, CSS3 and ES6
- Expertise with the latest web stacks and libraries such as Node.js, Express, React, Redux, and SASS
- Proven track record of building scalable and responsive web applications using modern front-end stacks
- Comfortable with high levels of responsibility and ownership
- Experience integrating with REST and service-based architectures
- Side projects and interests that demonstrate your technical knowledge and highlight your interests.
- Comfortable working across the stack, whether it is building React components, or improving server-side error handling.
- Familiarity with text search and related systems
- Fluent in Unix environment
- Interest in music and audio recognition
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top