The SoundHound Quality Assurance team ensures the quality of products enjoyed by over 300 million users around the globe.
As a QA Engineer, you will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to contribute to testing our Voice AI Houndify platform that allows anyone to add smart, voice enabled, conversational interfaces to anything with an internet connection.
You will work with various SoundHound teams including product management and development teams to review the new features and designs, create test plan and test cases.
- Planning, designing, and executing test cases
- Performing daily ad-hoc and structured test
- Bug reporting
- Work closely with engineering teams to drive quality upstream
- Provide consistent communication to project stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience with mobile testing
- Understanding of SQA methodologies and practices
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Experience working in a Linux environment utilizing virtual machines and shell scripting
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Familiarity with SQL, noSQL, and other database solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask well and change focus quickly
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Highly organized, motivated and passionate about achieving results
Nice to have:
- Fluent in additional languages
SoundHound turns sound into understanding and actionable meaning. We believe in enabling humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally to mobile phones, cars, TVs, music speakers, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'connected' world. We achieve this through a suite of products:
- Hound - leverages our Speech-to-Meaning technology to showcase a ground-breaking smartphone experience.
- SoundHound - applies our technology to music, enabling people to discover, explore, and share the music around them, and even find the name of that song stuck in their heads by singing or humming.
- Houndify - our platform that empowers developers to be part of the Speech-to-Meaning revolution.
Mission: Houndify everything.
Back to top