Product Manager- Mobile
SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
We believe in enabling humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally to mobile phones, cars, TVs, music speakers, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'connected' world. Our latest product, Hound, leverages our Speech-to-Meaning technology to showcase a ground-breaking smartphone experience. Our SoundHound product applies our technology to music, enabling people to discover, explore, and share the music around them, and even find the name of that song stuck in their heads by singing or humming. And through the Houndify platform, we empower developers to be part of the speech-to-meaning revolution.
Mission: Houndify everything.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company that’s simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines, home. Yep, it's that cool.
The Product Manager will support the family of mobile B2C products under SoundHound Inc. including the SoundHound and Hound mobile applications. He/she will work with other product managers to research options, provide recommendations, outline requirements, and help drive projects to completion.
- You have successfully contributed to MOBILE B2C products that ship at scale in fast paced environments… Did we mention MOBILE B2C?
- You are self motivated, collaborative, eager to learn, and hands on
- You love trying out new apps, and find yourself coming up with ideas to improve them
- You have 3-7 years of experience under your belt and interested in contributing and learning
- Be involved in the development lifecycle, including: brainstorming new ideas/features, translating product goals into requirements, writing specs and user flows, and creating wireframes
- Strong project management skills to see projects through development, qa and launch.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to draw conclusions and recommend product features
- Conduct user experience audits on existing flows and recommend improvements. Be passionate about understanding user needs.
- Justify decisions based on data and analytics
- Effectively communicate with cross functional teams including designers, business development, marketing, engineers, and data-scientists
- Excellent time management skills to deliver projects on time while multitasking, being mindful of competing priorities
Nice to Haves:
- A/B testing experience
- Exposure to voice, search, natural language understanding, and related technologies
- Familiarity with issue-tracking systems like JIRA
- Experience with reading code, coding, or understanding data like JSON/XML
Back to top