Principal InfoSec Engineer
SoundHound Inc. turns sound into understanding and actionable meaning.
We believe in enabling humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally to mobile phones, cars, TVs, music speakers, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'connected' world. Our latest product, Hound, leverages our Speech-to-Meaning technology to showcase a ground-breaking smartphone experience. Our SoundHound product applies our technology to music, enabling people to discover, explore, and share the music around them, and even find the name of that song stuck in their heads by singing or humming. And through the Houndify platform, we empower developers to be part of the speech-to-meaning revolution.
Mission: Houndify everything.
- Key stakeholder in defining overall InfoSec policy at SoundHound
- Prioritize and drive roadmap of necessary engineering tasks, based on security goals
- Interface with external partners regarding security-related items
- Drive security compliance and threat intelligence initiatives
- Facilitate deep dives on key architectural decisions, evaluating trade-offs and risks
- Battle tested hands-on experience as a software engineer
- Domain expertise in cybersecurity and risk management
- Deep familiarity with security audits and standards (ISO27001/ISO27002, etc)
- Expertise with penetration testing and related best practices (internal and external)
- Experience interfacing with non-technical teams and external partners
Nice to haves:
- BS or MS in CS/EE or equivalent
- Prior experience working with 3rd party independent security firms
- Deep exposure to network, infrastructure, and application scans
- Experience working with massively scaled server-side systems and networks
- Prior experience in both start-ups and larger organizations
How to apply:
Please include a resume and a cover letter letting us know why you'd like to work at SoundHound in particular!
Keywords: information security
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top