- Toronto, Canada
Partner Engineering is a role that bridges the gap between our Houndify Voice AI platform and our partners. In this role, you will engage with some of the world’s most influential companies and brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Snapchat, Pandora, and Harman, helping them build, grow, and monetize their products by leveraging the Houndify platform. You will focus on engineering creative solutions that enable our partners to deliver the best voice experience to their end users, advancing both our business and technology.
This position is ideal for someone who is excited about solving challenging technical problems to improve our platform while making our partnerships successful. You will be joining a deeply technical culture where our management team values the engineering mindset you bring.
In this role you will:
- Own and maintain the technical aspects of our partner projects
- Creative problem solving and constant iteration on multiple projects, adding value to our partners and our platform
- Interface with internal engineering teams to implement features and fix bugs for our partners
- Work cross-functionally with program management, product management, business development, and external partners to ensure projects are delivered on-time
We would love to hear from you if:
- Adept at diagnosing bugs quickly in a variety of programming languages and systems, recommending solutions for our internal platform and implementing workarounds as appropriate
- Eagerness to interact with non-technical teams and external partners, understanding the underlying problems and taking action without explicit guidance
- BS in CS/EE or equivalent experience
We’d be especially excited if you have:
- Experience with client/server development and familiarity with developing web services and APIs
- Direct involvement in customer, partner, or external projects
- Prior start-up experience
- Exposure to audio, speech, mobile, and related technologies
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!
Back to top