NOC Engineer- Dayshift
SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us. After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award-winning products, we're just getting started. At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike.
SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours. We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
This role will play a vital part to our IT Operations team and you would be working closely with our Director of Operations and IT Operations Center Manager to monitor and maintain SoundHound, Inc's Production, Development and Internal Server and Network environment.
The IT Operations Center delivers infrastructure monitoring at SoundHound, Inc through world-class IT Services utilizing on-prem and cloud technologies. The IT Operations Center powers platform stability through constant monitoring and fine-tuning. We are currently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference.
We are looking for an experienced NOC Engineer to be part of a 24/7/365 NOC focused on monitoring, alert response, and triage and ownership of systemic platform issues.
What You Will Be Doing
- Monitoring all production networks, servers, applications and services
- Analyze System and Network monitoring and fine-tune alerts/alarms accordingly
- Respond to alerts/alarms according to our runbook, KB articles and SOPs
- Develop, maintain and improve system architecture and operational documentation
- Proactively track and report issues in a professional manner across multiple departments both internally
- Collaborating with the technical leadership across the organization
What You Bring Along
- 2-3 years of Full-stack monitoring experience
- Experience supporting a broad application stack, technical capabilities spanning network, servers and application layers
- Familiarity with bash or python
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills, an outstanding teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- You've built and or maintained monitoring tools in the past
- You enjoy interfacing with multiple teams
- You love to learn new things and strive to continuously learn and challenge yourself and others
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Keyvan M.Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top