Machine Learning Engineer - Acoustic Modeling
SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us! After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products...we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
About the Role:
- Apply deep learning techniques and neural networks to improve acoustic models for ASR
- Innovate on state-of-the-art deep learning systems for speech recognition
- Understanding of modern machine learning techniques
- Experience with Deep Learning / Neural Network frameworks such as Caffe, Tensorflow, Torch, PyTorch, MxNet, etc.
- Strong programming skills on Linux using C++ and/or Python
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and probability / statistics
- MS / PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Statistics or equivalent
- Experience working with automatic speech recognition systems
- Experience in computer vision and pattern recognition
- Knowledge of DSP principles, noise reduction, echo cancelation
How to Apply:
- Please send us your resume and cover letter. Let us know why you’d like a position at SoundHound in particular!
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top