Corporate IT Manager
SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us. After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products, we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike.
SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
- Grow and manage a team responsible for all corporate IT infrastructure spanning US and international locations
- Oversee wide range of daily operations, including ticket queue management and reporting key metrics (response/resolution times)
- Oversee desktop support functions: support Mac, Linux, and some Windows systems, focusing on provisioning, general troubleshooting, security patching, remote support
- Work with InfoSec Team to enforce corporate IT security policies and standards
- Drive Corporate IT forecasting and budgeting
- Negotiate with vendors and contractors as needed
- You have wide-ranging hands-on IT experience, spanning desktops/laptop support, WiFi, printers, etc.
- You are passionate about building and managing both great teams and great systems
- You readily build trust with those around you, creating a culture of accountability and teamwork
- You are able to cast a compelling vision for the team, but also able to dive deeply at hands-on level when needed
- You have the ability to assess technical talent and put team members in a position to succeed
- Significant IT experience (typically 10+ years), with 2+ years of management experience
- Deep hands-on experience as Mac/Linux system administrator
- Prior experience with network security, subnetting, VPN’s, firewalls, and wireless management solutions like Cisco Meraki
- Expertise with IT asset management, anti-virus solutions, and compliance initiatives (SOC2, ISO 270001, etc)
- Prior experience administering cloud-based technologies such as G Suite and Confluence
Nice to haves:
- Extensive experience forming and implementing IT security policies
- Prior experience working in both start-up’s and larger companies
- Prior experience managing a geographically distributed team
Back to top