Audio Enhancement and Signal Processing Engineer
About the Role:
- Perform R&D to design innovative audio signal processing technologies for speech enhancement
- Implement and evaluate signal processing algorithms
- Experience with DSP algorithms, especially in the context of audio. Understanding of Fourier transforms, discrete signals, filter design.
- Strong programming skills using C++
- Working knowledge of MATLAB
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Applied Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience working with automatic speech recognition systems
- Experience with speech enhancement, such as noise reduction, acoustic echo cancellation, gain control, microphone arrays, beamforming, or source separation
- Knowledge of machine learning and familiarity with machine learning frameworks, such as Caffe, Tensorflow, Torch, PyTorch, MxNet, etc.
Meet Some of SoundHound, Inc.'s Employees
Keyvan M.Founder & CEO
Keyvan oversees the entire SoundHound organization. He stays focused on aligning company goals and values in order to continue growing the business and its employees far into the future.
Back to top