Account Based Marketing Manager
- Santa Clara, CA
SoundHound Inc. is looking for a metrics-driven Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager to join our growing team at the company’s world headquarters in Santa Clara or in one of our offices located in San Francisco, Boulder, or Toronto. You will collaborate with marketing, product, and business development teams to drive our enterprise customer pipeline and accelerate growth.
As the Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing account-based marketing programs that engage target accounts and turn lead engagement into opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with an innovative company leading in voice AI and conversational interface design.
- Conceptualize, build, and execute ABM programs for named enterprise accounts by working with content, product marketing and business development teams.
- Research target accounts to build out target contacts within accounts for coverage and work closely with BD account owners to develop ABM playbooks to penetrate the key personas within the named accounts.
- Collaborate with content and product marketing teams to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage and convince target accounts and move them from aware accounts to engaged accounts with opportunities.
- Leverage account-based data to shape ABM campaign strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales operations on developing the appropriate marketing metrics for these accounts, including visibility into marketing campaign results and effectiveness, including account penetration and engagement, lead generation, opportunity creation, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- Implement and manage acquisition and engagement campaigns in collaboration with design, content and marketing operations teams.
- 5+ years of overall marketing demand generation experience
- 3+ years of strategic and tactical Account Based Marketing experience in an Enterprise B2B company.
- Experience running ABM campaigns and programs that directly contribute to pipeline growth using the modern marketer tools and channels including but not limited to list building and targeting, live events, webinars, microsites, account based ads, direct mail, and social network targeting.
- Experience in marketing and CRM tech stack, e.g. Salesforce, Marketo/Pardot, Demandbase
- Problem-solving, analytical approach (e.g. A/B testing) to planning and executing campaigns that drive performance and ROI
- Proficiency in audience segmentation and content mapping to the buyer’s journey.
- Ability to take product marketing messaging and iterate copy to support campaign execution and pipeline growth
- High energy and ability to thrive in a growth environment
At SoundHound Inc., we believe every brand should have a voice. As the leading innovator of conversational technologies, we’re trusted by top brands around the globe. Houndify, our independent Voice AI platform, with 70,000+ users, allows brands to create custom voice assistants that deliver results with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
Our mission is to enable humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally. We’re making that a reality through our SoundHound music discovery app and Hound voice assistant and through our strategic partnerships with brands like Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Deutsche Telekom, and Pandora. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
Our diverse team of engineers, UX/UI designers, writers, data scientists and linguists are all passionate about creating a world with more conversations. With more than 14 years of expertise in voice technology, we have hundreds of millions of end users, and a worldwide team in six countries building solutions for a voice-first world.
Back to top