Float Universal Associate - North Region
If you're an experienced Teller, Member Service Consultant, or Personal Banker and you are looking to continue to grow and challenge yourself, come check out Sound Credit Union. We are currently hiring for a Universal Associate to float between our north branches located between Lynnwood, Shoreline, Bothell and Redmond . You will get to be an integral part of making these branches successful and you'll get to do something different every day.
- Opening new accounts
- Processing consumer loans start to finish (business and home equity experience is a plus)
- Assisting members with transactions/cash handling
- Commuting between branches to support coverage and vacations
Our Float team helps keep the branches running day to day. Not only do you get to work in multiple locations, you get paid mileage for your commute! The management team in this role is knowledgeable, supportive and encourages creative problem solving.
- 1 year of financial institution experience
- 6 months experience opening new accounts
- 6 months experience processing loans
- Ability to travel between branches
Days/Hours : Mon- Fri 9am-6pm and Sat 9am-1pm
- Full Medical, dental, vision, and disability for the employee- paid by Sound!
- 3 weeks PTO
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee bonus program
- Paid Federal holidays
- Gym reimbursement
Pay: $20/hr+ DOE
About Sound Credit Union: Sound Credit Union (Sound) was founded in 1940 and is one of Washington State's largest credit unions. We have 29 full-service branches located throughout the Puget Sound region.
Sound's purpose is "to stand with you through all waves of life" . Every day, our employees help us to live this purpose. We believe in empowering our employees to do the right thing . At Sound, we pride ourselves on making connections with our members, employees and community. Our employees are dependable, genuine, inclusive and resourceful . Besides competitive pay, we offer career growth and we hold a benefits package that's consistent with our purpose, personalities, and values. We'd love to share more about why Sound is somewhere you want to be, apply now and visit our website at: www.soundcu.com .
Back to top