Float Member Service Representative - Seattle Region
- Seattle, WA
If you have experience providing great customer service along with strong cash handling skills and are looking to begin a rewarding career, you may be a perfect fit for Sound Credit Union! We are currently hiring for a Float Member Service Representative (Teller) to float between our Seattle branches located between First Hill, Downtown Seattle and West Seattle. You will get to play an integral part in making these branches successful and you'll get to do something different every day!
- Working with members to complete transactions (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers) including cash handling.
- Help advise members on products and services that may be beneficial to their current financial situation.
- Commuting between branches to support coverage and vacations.
- 1 year of customer service and cash handling experience
- Sales experience is a plus
- Ability to travel between branches
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Days/Hours : Mon- Fri 9am-6pm and Sat 9am-1pm
- Full Medical, dental, vision, and disability for the employee- paid by Sound!
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401k with employer match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee bonus program
- Paid Federal holidays
- Gym reimbursement
Pay: $18.50/hr+ DOE
About Sound Credit Union: Sound Credit Union (Sound) was founded in 1940 and is one of Washington State's largest credit unions. We have 29 full-service branches located throughout the Puget Sound region.
Sound's purpose is " to stand with you through all waves of life ". Every day, our employees help us to live this purpose. We believe in empowering our employees to do the right thing. At Sound, we pride ourselves on making connections with our members, employees and community. Here at Sound, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core to who we are and how we operate every day. Together, we strive to be champions for inclusion as we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse perspectives of our employees, members, and the communities we serve. Our employees are dependable, genuine, inclusive and resourceful. Besides competitive pay, we offer career growth and we hold a benefits package that's consistent with our purpose, personalities, and values. Everyday our team is living out the credit union philosophy of "people helping people". We'd love to share more about why Sound is somewhere you want to be, apply now and visit our website at: www.soundcu.com .
Back to top