Float Member Service Representative - North Region
- Seattle, WA
If you're an experienced Teller with strong cash handling skills and are looking to continue to grow and challenge yourself, come check out Sound Credit Union. We are currently hiring for a Float Member Service Representative to float between our north branches located between Lynnwood, Shoreline, Bothell and Redmond. You will get to be an integral part of making these branches successful and you'll get to do something different every day.
- Working with members to complete transactions (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers) including cash handling.
- Help advise members on products and services that may be beneficial to their current situation.
- Commuting between branches to support coverage and vacations.
Our Float team helps keep the branches running day to day. Not only do you get to work in multiple locations, you get paid mileage for your commute! The management team in this role is knowledgeable, supportive and encourages creative problem solving.
- 1 year of customer service and cash handling experience
- Sales experience is a plus
- Ability to travel between branches
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Days/Hours : Mon- Fri 8:45am-6:15pm and Sat 8:45am-1:30pm
- Full Medical, dental, vision, and disability for the employee- paid by Sound!
- 3 weeks PTO
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee bonus program
- Paid Federal holidays
- Gym reimbursement
Pay: $18.50/hr+ DOE
About Sound Credit Union: Sound Credit Union (Sound) was founded in 1940 and is one of Washington State's largest credit unions. We have 29 full-service branches located throughout the Puget Sound region.
Sound's purpose is "to stand with you through all waves of life" . Every day, our employees help us to live this purpose. We believe in empowering our employees to do the right thing . At Sound, we pride ourselves on making connections with our members, employees and community. Our employees are dependable, genuine, inclusive and resourceful . Besides competitive pay, we offer career growth and we hold a benefits package that's consistent with our purpose, personalities, and values. We'd love to share more about why Sound is somewhere you want to be, apply now and visit our website at: www.soundcu.com .
Back to top