Office Systems Administrator (m/f/d)
What's next in music happens on SoundCloud first. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
Our Global IT Team is responsible for the productivity and success of all our organizational functions and teams. We empower others to be productive, collaborate and do the best work they can, while keeping a close eye on compliance and the safety of our organization. We are looking for an IT Support Specialist based in our Berlin office, that offers hands-on support to all employees in Berlin and remote support for our employees worldwide.
You will handle incoming tech support issues, analyze the tasks at hand, and resolve them in collaboration with your team. A perfect solution is not everything for you until all questions are answered, and every party involved is happy with the end result. You thrive on helping people succeed. You are interested in and get excitement by working with mobile device management as well as asset management systems, orchestrating vendors and suppliers and checking their legal & security compliance.
The ideal candidate has experience with all services associated with distributed offices and productivity spaces, in a Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows environment, and enjoys solving the tricky tasks. On top of your hands-on support skills - you are a self-starter who enjoys taking over projects, and are able to ensure they are implemented successfully.
- Possess fundamental concepts of analytical troubleshooting
- Ability to perform under pressure
- 2 to 5 years experience with IT support and systems environment in a mid sized enterprise/business setting
- Finding the best solution for wlan availability in any place
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Experience with Administration an Atlassian Products
- Ability to explain complex technical ideas in a non-technical manner
- Ability to contribute documentation to our internal Wiki
- Troubleshooting SoundCloud’s fleet of macOS and Windows machines
- Experienced with vendor management
- Comfortable processing invoices and reconciling expenses
- A strong interest in the IT field and professional growth
- Experience with LAMP, AWS, LDAP, GSuit, GIT and enterprise SSO will be big plus
- Development skills: basic bash or Ruby
- Command Line is your friend!
- Experience in networking standards such as TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP and LAN / WAN
What you're all about:
- You’re an enthusiastic Mac lover with a “Genius Bar” attitude
- You are a fast learner with great communication skills
- With an easy-going and service oriented attitude you solve people’s technical issues
- Self management, multi-tasking, stress resistance
If this describes you, we'd love to chat.
Diversity at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform and global community where anyone can create, discover, and share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.
See Inside the Office of SoundCloud
SoundCloud is the world’s largest music streaming catalog that helps people share, discover, and influence global music culture. Due to the open, authentic nature of the platform—plus its connected community of listeners, curators and creators—SoundCloud is constantly driving culture and creativity forward while creating new trends. In many cases, what’s breaking or new everywhere else is born on SoundCloud.
Back to top