What's next in music happens on SoundCloud first. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced CRM professional with a passion for driving results through lifecycle communications, re-engagement and growth tactics. Working with multiple internal and external teams, you’ll be responsible for the strategy, execution and analysis of our CRM lifecycle marketing as the primary communications channels with our users. You’ll play a key role in delivering on the overall marketing strategy while building and optimizing communication methods and tactics that grow the SoundCloud community and impact core engagement and revenue metrics.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading the CRM strategy and execution of all lifecycle and content marketing communication
- Developing the optimization and testing roadmap for marketing campaigns through email, site, push and in-app notifications that directly impact impact brand awareness, user acquisition, engagement/retention, subscriber conversion, and churn
- Driving KPIs across acquisition and retention through drip series, trigger and contextual marketing campaigns
- Managing the relationship with our CRM/ESP, internal email systems and other email marketing vendors
- Generating regular (weekly and monthly) performance reports for distribution within the marketing team and broader organization
- Collaborating with the broader Marketing organization (in particular, Performance Marketing and Content), as well as with key internal stakeholders across the Product, Communications and Legal, teams to drive maximum integration of all digital marketing initiatives
- Managing the growth and development of direct reports
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, Digital/Online Marketing or related fields
- 10+ years experience in CRM/lifecycle marketing
- Relevant experience in growing and managing a team
- Deep expertise in ESP/CRM platforms and email best practices
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience with SaaS platforms a plus
- Strong interest in the SoundCloud user, product, and market position
Diversity at SoundCloud:
“SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform and global community where anyone can create, discover, and share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute”.
See Inside the Office of SoundCloud
SoundCloud is the world’s largest music streaming catalog that helps people share, discover, and influence global music culture. Due to the open, authentic nature of the platform—plus its connected community of listeners, curators and creators—SoundCloud is constantly driving culture and creativity forward while creating new trends. In many cases, what’s breaking or new everywhere else is born on SoundCloud.
Back to top