Content Operations Specialist
- Berlin, Germany
What's next in music happens on SoundCloud first. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
We’re seeking a Specialist to join the Content Operations team in our Berlin office.
Being a part of the Content Operations team, you will play a key role in establishing and implementing processes and operations with rights holders, labels and artists, building relationships and spreading an understanding of how SoundCloud works.
- Build deep, mutually beneficial relationships with rights holders through clear, friendly and timely communication
- Represent rights holders and creators operational, process and technology needs internally
- Create and implement policies and procedures to allow rights holders to best use our unique platform and business model
- Provide exceptional support for rights holders using the processes you have put in place
- Work closely with internal teams to manage issues and inquiries from rights holders, labels and artists
- Lead and manage end-to-end integrations with new rights holders to make their content available on the platform
- Interface with all relevant teams in developing new features, functions, and tools
- Constantly evaluate, adapt and refine processes to improve the SoundCloud experience for artists, labels, and rights holders
Required skills and experience:
- You are passionate about music and audio content
- You have 2+ years experience in the recording or publishing music industry
- You have some understanding of intellectual property policies or legal affairs in digital media
- You are comfortable in XML and common communication processes in digital media
- You are comfortable with basic SQL to get quick answers and regular reports to support our processes
- You have experience managing operational relationships and/or digital supply chains
- You are inquisitive, resourceful, and enjoy the process troubleshooting problems
Back to top