Entry Level SEO Coordinator
Sosemo is a well-established start-up digital marketing agency that specializes in managing social, search and mobile marketing services.
We are seeking entry level talent to be trained as an SEO Coordinator. Sosemo is one of the leading SEO agencies in New York and our Google rankings for “SEO Agency” proves it. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity to learn from the very best.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial spirited, highly detail oriented, have exceptional problem solving skills along with prior knowledge of or demonstrated interests in SEO.
When applying for this position, please tell us why you feel you would be a fit for the position.
Our office is located steps away from the New York Stock Exchange at 60 Broad Street. In addition to working with a stellar team, our office has beautiful common areas, weekly yoga/meditation, pizza Fridays, spectacular views of the Statue of Liberty and free coffee and beer.
Other benefits include competitive salary, bonuses, health insurance, life insurance 401K, vacation/sick days, flex time, workers compensation, unemployment and more.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct keyword research and analysis
- Provides search engine accessibility consulting
- Provides optimization recommendations for site content
- Develop and executive link building strategies
- Execute blogger outreach programs
- Demonstrates value against all initiatives by providing monthly/quarterly metrics reports
- Research and keep up on industry trends
- 4-year college degree in marketing, computer science, or related field
- Minimum of one internship in a related industry
- Passion for digital marketing and entrepreneurship
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Must be highly detail orientated
- Must have basic knowledge of web technologies
- Must have working knowledge of social networking sites, search engines and app stores
- Must be local
Note: This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Performs other duties (or functions) as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top