VP of Sales
Some Spider Studios is a fast-growing media & entertainment company backed by top VC’s and serial entrepreneurs Marc Lore and Vinit Bharara. Marc and Vinit previously co-founded Diapers.com and sold it to Amazon. Marc more recently founded Jet.com and sold it to Walmart, where he is CEO of Walmart.com.
We’re currently home to three channels: Scary Mommy (largest women with kids brand online), CAFE (led by popular national figure Preet Bharara, host of chart topping pod “Stay Tuned”) and The Dad (fastest growing new brand for men with kids) – all built for mobile, social and streaming.
Fresh off our latest funding round, we are now accelerating hiring and looking for exceptional talent who will join us on our mission to build the very best team and culture on the planet
Let’s make some money! Our media brands, Scary Mommy, The Dad and CAFE are on fire with the biggest brands in retail, CPG and essentially every other category looking to work with us on innovative advertising programs. We have an outstanding team of seasoned next generation sellers that are beating expectations and we want you as an expert in the space to take our partnerships to the next level.
- Lead a team of sellers to meet and exceed revenue expectations.
- Develop best practices for scaling revenue via persuasive presentations, selection and development of strategic accounts and working cross functionally across departments.
- Oversee sales ops and planning for your group including forecasting and account planning.
- Own the room when presenting alongside sales and/or company leadership to an audience of advertising partners
- 10+ years marketing and sales experience
- C-level client relationships, experience with data-driven measurement, strong leadership/management experience
- Can-do attitude, ability to manage ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A thought-leader who successfully anticipates market trends in digital/mobile and leverages his/her knowledge to advance the business
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
We value creativity, analytical rigor, crazy initiative, humor and kindness. We work hard because we love what we do. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, challenging work, a passionate team that cares, and the chance to turn this industry on its head. And we’re excited to hear from you!
Back to top