Senior Producer, Scary Mommy
Some Spider Studios is a fast-growing media & entertainment company backed by top VC’s and serial entrepreneurs Marc Lore and Vinit Bharara.
We are currently home to three channels: Scary Mommy (largest women with kids brand online); CAFE (led by popular national figure Preet Bharara, host of chart topping podcast “Stay Tuned”); and The Dad (fastest growing new brand for men with kids) – all built for mobile, social and streaming.
Fresh off our latest funding round, we are accelerating hiring and looking for exceptional talent who will join us on our mission to build iconic brands that connect with millions every day.
- Work as part of the video unit to develop comedy series and custom branded content videos.
- Provide oversight and creative input into all elements of production of short and long-form video content.
- Pitch ideas to clients, integrate client feedback, ensure assets are delivered on time and on budget.
- Problem solve and innovate to deliver a balance of product messaging and brand voice.
- Continually push to evolve video content and approach based on data and optimization techniques for social platforms.
- 5 years experience producing digital video
- 3-5 years working in a client-facing role
- Strong comedic timing and impeccable organization skills
- Passionate about parent and female focused content
- Experience overseeing crew, editors and motion/design teams
- Ability to work under tight timelines and modest budgets
- Willingness to be a flexible, multi-tasker keen to jump in wherever and whenever needed
Email resumes firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top