Product Marketing Associate
- New York, NY
CAFE is a Some Spider Studios media venture developed in partnership with former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara. Through audio, video, text, and live events, CAFE creates and distributes free and paid programming that explores issues at the intersection of law, politics, and justice.
CAFE is seeking a Product Marketing Associate to support and delight our global member community. You are the bridge between our subscribers and our brand. You will act as an advocate for the user with a balanced sense of product and marketing priorities.
The right person takes pride in tying together strategic goals with exceptional execution. You will work across teams, with a data driven focus on product feature testing and customer service – all with an eye toward improving the product experience. If you're an analytical, problem solving, podcast listener, then we'd love to meet you.
- Understand CAFE digital products inside and out, with a focus on improving the subscriber experience; again, you are the bridge between our subscribers and our brand.
- Contribute to the product and marketing roadmaps with the goals of improving user experience, increasing subscriber conversion and reducing churn
- Diagnose problems for, and provide timely solutions, to subscribers across email, phone and social
- Work with the internal team and our external partners to identify opportunities and to address product issues
- Implement a process to track customer communications, identify actionable trends and establish customer experience policies
- Lead QA testing for new product features leading up to launch
- 2+ years of digital experience in product, customer care, marketing or related consumer technology disciplines
- Demonstrated interest in podcasting and current events
- Excellent oral and written communication skills across qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Experience working cross functionally, building consensus and managing time effectively
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, creative, social sciences
- Most of all: kind, trustworthy, enthusiastic, scrappy
Back to top