Some Spider Studios is a fast-growing media & entertainment company backed by top VC’s and serial entrepreneurs Marc Lore and Vinit Bharara. Marc and Vinit previously co-founded Diapers.com and sold it to Amazon. Marc more recently founded Jet.com and sold it to Walmart, where he is CEO of Walmart.com.
We’re currently home to three channels: Scary Mommy (largest women with kids brand online), CAFE (led by popular national figure Preet Bharara, host of chart topping pod “Stay Tuned”) and The Dad (fastest growing new brand for men with kids) – all built for mobile, social and streaming.
Fresh off our latest funding round, we are now accelerating hiring and looking for exceptional talent who will join us on our mission to build the very best team and culture on the planet
• Work as part of the video unit to conceive, write, produce and direct original
comedy series and custom branded content videos.
• Oversee (with assistance from support staff) casting, locations, shot lists and
post production on short and long-form video content.
• Ensure client satisfaction while infusing the Scary Mommy voice into branded
• Continually push to evolve video content and approach based on data and
optimization techniques for social platforms.
• 5 years’ experience producing and directing digital video
• Strong comedic timing and impeccable organization skills
• Experience overseeing crew, editors and motion/design teams
• Ability to work under tight timelines and modest budgets
• Willingness to be a flexible, multi-tasker keen to jump in wherever and
Email resumes email@example.com
Meet Some of Some Spider Studios's Employees
Briana’s central duties include editing short videos based on the news and writing and producing motion video content for Some Spider’s Cafe site.
Back to top