Client Services Manager
Led by a team that includes the former co-founder of Diapers.com (sold to Amazon), the head of digital at The New York Times and the Entertainment Industry Manager at Facebook, Some Spider is a profitable digital media & entertainment company backed by serial entrepreneurs Marc Lore and Vinit Bharara, founders of Diapers.com.
Scary Mommy has quickly become the biggest parenting property in the country, reaching over 100 million people each month. Now fresh off our Series A funding round, we’re building our content and marketing teams and looking for an exceptional talent to take Scary Mommy’s presence on Insta and Snapchat to a different level.
About the Role:
Scary Mommy is looking for an experienced operations ninja to oversee planning, optimization and execution of our distinct brand of sponsored content to national marketers. We are the best at telling brands’ stories across distributed platforms – in all media formats – to connect with and mobilize moms on mobile and social.
The ideal candidate is strategic, embraces data and uses it to derive actionable insights that make media smarter and work harder and cares very much about trusted client relationships.
- Develop and price media plans in partnership with sales executives.
- Oversee and implement brand lift and direct response measurement studies. ---Analyze data, deliver results and advise on optimization.
- Run and optimize media campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc)
- Ensure all components of media campaign execute flawlessly through partnership with XFN colleagues such as content studio, editorial staff, etc.
- Work as liaison between client/agency and in-house content studio on branded content story ideas ironing out scripts, casting, concepts, and post-production so as to develop best-in-class branded content.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in digital media space
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to external clients
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
- Avid knowledge of competitive set
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook’s ad products
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Some of Some Spider Studios's Employees
Briana’s central duties include editing short videos based on the news and writing and producing motion video content for Some Spider’s Cafe site.
Back to top