- Alpharetta, GA
Are you an a-player with exceptional interpersonal skills to compliment your natural and strong technical talent? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment nested within a rapidly growing industry? Our client is assembling an insanely talented group of engineers to join their new and existing scrum teams. If you thrive on creating innovative applications and solutions, a role with our client in the fintech space could be the perfect fit! You will benefit from a modern office space with a variety of free snacks and beverages, along with an incredibly social and diverse culture.
As a Technical Architect you will design, deploy and manage backend systems while embracing agile development practices and demonstrating innovative craftsmanship within technology.
- Architect frameworks for applications running on a J2EE platform
- Provide hands on engineering support such as pair programming, TDD, ATDD and refactoring techniques
- Create, refactor and implement Service Oriented Architecture and complex Microservices
- Guide development teams through the build of applications on Oracle and NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB
- Provide technical coaching across teams and perform code reviews to ensure development meets business and technical requirements
- Lead and participate in conceptual and design phases to identify and resolve business problems
- Proven experience as an architect responsible for negotiating, collaborating, generating revenue and problem solving
- 8+ years of hands on coding experience in Java or any other major OO language
- 5+ years of experience working with and designing complex microservice architecture
- Working knowledge of continuous integration using Maven, Jenkins and Chef
- Robust understanding of DevOps methods and procedures including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Recent experience in the financial industry is a bonus!
SOLTECH is Atlanta’s top software development and technology staffing company. Our mission (and passion) is to match job seekers with outstanding career opportunities.
Over the last 20 years, we have been successful in finding the best opportunities for people like you who are interested in seeking jobs that ramp up and further careers in technology. We call it “the catered approach” because of the in-depth and thorough methods we use to find the best win-win employment situations.
We're looking for innovative individuals who are enthusiastic about shaping the future of technology alongside the region's most successful companies. We look forward to learning about your expertise and interests so we can match you with an exciting position where you can thrive.
Back to top