Are you a Senior Java Engineer seeking a work hard / play hard environment where sophisticated code building is a priority? Does innovation and opportunity to design the infrastructure for next generation communication platforms excite you? SOLTECH is seeking a versatile and engineer to boldly tackle new problems with skill and precision as we push new technology forward.
Come innovate with us in a Java, J2EE, MVC framework environment!
While SOLTECH has provided steady employment to our team members for the last 20+ years, we also offer flexible options should you want to join us as a contractor.
As a Java Engineer you will design and develop software solutions that serve millions of users and businesses in their day to day communication needs. You will work in a highly technical environment on a scrum team with strong Software Engineers, Product Owners, QA Engineers and Architects in a Java/J2EE environment.
- Independently manage and complete tasks end to end
- Bring forward ideas on how to solve business needs and industry needs around communication platforms. Have an idea for improved technology and user experience? The team wants to hear it!
- Work closely with DevOps and remain hands on with Kubernetes throughout the sprint
- Consistently utilize development best practices including aspects of test, deployment and operations
- Senior level software development experience in an environment using Java, J2EE, SpringBoot and Microservices
- Ability to handle full application development cycle from requirements gathering to production
- Proven experience designing asynchronous web services
- Strong ability to write reusable, scalable and reliable code that is not over engineered or unorganized
- Robust experience working alongside DevOps teams and utilizing Kubernetes (or a similar tool)
- Desire to mentor junior developers so they become an awesome engineer like you!
- BONUS points if you also hold AWS and/or Kubernetes certifications
SOLTECH is proud to be part of the thriving technology community, and one of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Workplaces in 2021. Our greater purpose is to make the world a better place by bringing to life innovative software solutions that make our lives easier, safer, healthier, and more productive.
With more than 20 years of experience in the development of custom software solutions, we have provided long-term steady and flexible employment to our team of talented technology professionals. Additionally, we offer staffing solutions to a diverse set of clients that need tech contractors or full-time employees. Our candidate-centered approach has helped thousands of professionals find the rewarding position they were seeking.
If you are an IT professional searching for your next career opportunity, we look forward to matching your expertise and interests with a position where you can thrive. Learn more about SOLTECH careers at https://soltech.net/working-for-soltech/