About The Role
Our fast-growing marketing team is seeking an exceptional web designer with HTML and CSS knowledge to help us supercharge our business and your career at our headquarters in San Francisco, CA. In this role, you will be directly responsible for crafting compelling web designs with a focus on user experience, and providing thought-leadership on best practices and next-generation digital trends and maintain a user-centered design focus. This will include designing pages on SoFi.com, interactive infographics, conversion-oriented landing pages, elements for A/B testing, and more.
The ideal candidate will be collaborative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work efficiently and effectively with developers, designers, project managers, and marketing strategists. They will recommend changes and redesigns for the existing website to improve look, usability and drive higher conversions. Must be able to create visual concepts that match the content and the SoFi brand, while continuously bringing design solutions to the table.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking technology company that is transforming financial services with innovative loan products and investment tools. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’ve grown from 150 to 600+ employees in the past year and just raised a $1 Billion round of funding. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated team-player with a passion for creating the best designs and user experience possible
- Proven ability to create wireframes/mockups and develop them into functional digital experiences.
- Portfolio that demonstrates outstanding visual design, including original concepts, hands-on design, and branding standards
- Strong creative skills in layout and typography. Ability to conceptualize multiple creative comps for presentation is a must,
- Experience in developing responsive websites and knowledge of WordPress functionality and constraints.
- Expertise using design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Flexibility to problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment
- Comfort delivering and receiving feedback, writing well-structured code, testing, iterating rapidly and collaborating with a variety of colleagues from different disciplines (marketing, design, engineering, and agency partners)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top