Vice President, Career Strategy
About the Role
SoFi is looking for an experienced Career Management professional with technical proficiency to lead a team providing career support to SoFi’s members around the country. The role requires subject matter expertise combined with a strategic mind to lead the development, execution and evolution of SoFi’s strategy in this area.
The successful candidate will develop a suite of job search and career related offerings and services, online and offline, to help SoFi members achieve their career goals, whether they are looking to switch industries or reach the next level in their chosen profession. The Career Strategy team is a critical part of SoFi’s broader efforts to help its members achieve success with their money, career and relationships.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the country, we’re nearly 650 employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Strategy – Develop the strategic direction for the Career Strategy team with a focus on developing self-help online solutions that scale for millions of users, including possible partnerships with third-party providers.
- Job Search Support – Establish a robust service to help SoFi members secure the best jobs at the best companies across the country
- Career Strategy Support – Develop the existing coaching platform to provide customized support and advice to members
- Default mitigation – Advance SoFi’s efforts to assist unemployed members to secure employment, supporting their efforts to repay their loans
- Evangelist – Act as SoFi’s primary spokesperson for our efforts to help our members with their career goals
- Leadership – Lead, inspire and grow a high quality team across the country to deliver best-in-class service
- Alignment – Liaise with other departments, especially marketing and community, to ensure alignment with broader company goals
- Accomplished professional with at least 8 years experience across career-related product management, recruitment, placement, coaching and personal development at a prestigious firm
- Subject matter expert, approaching thought leader status
- Deep understanding of mobile and online marketing and service delivery
- Press savvy, adept communicator
- Extensive network across top-level employers
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables under tight deadlines
- Able to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Proven team leader who can inspire and nurture a growing country-wide team
- BA/BS required
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership
- Competitive salary packages, bonuses and stock options
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFi for employees and their dependents
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans
Back to top