About This Job
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we’re nearly 500+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Iterate quickly on web pages, landing pages and application features to maximize conversion rates
- Build out customer-facing materials as needed for the marketing, community, investor, and events teams
- Experience with responsive design/development and mobile-web best practices
- Graphic design tools such as Sketch Photoshop, Illustrator
- Familiarity with brand identity and design consistency
- Cross-browser testing
- Client-side optimization and performance
- Version control (Git)
- Ability to brainstorm with other team members and deal with constructive feedback.
- Experience building user interfaces for large scale applications
- Client-side unit testing
- Angular and other JS frameworks
- WordPress, PHP and MySQL
- Front-end build automation and tooling
- Experience working with and presenting to clients
Personal Attributes of the Ideal Candidate Include
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company
- Ability to drive a project from inception to completion
- Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems
- Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves and work with others to get stuff done.
- 2-5 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages, and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
This is a great opportunity for engineering professionals looking to join an emerging leader that’s focused on disrupting a huge industry. If you’re a good fit, please apply with your resume and a link to your portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you. Local candidates only, please.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Back to top