Technical Support Analyst
About The Role
Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, enthusiasm for solving challenging problems, and a team attitude to roll-up your sleeves and work with others?! We are searching for a highly motivated and experienced technical service professional for our New York City office.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’re over 600+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
This is a great opportunity for professionals looking to join an emerging leader, focused on disrupting a huge industry.
Key responsibilities will include
- Provide day-to-day hands on technical support to employees.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop systems and workstations including imaging and installation of necessary software.
- Setup, installation, and configuration of voice and data equipment on the telephony system.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues relating to both PC/Mac platforms, printers/copiers/fax machines, Call Center phone system, etc.
- Must be able to perform troubleshooting on hardware, software and network connectivity issues for individual users and departments.
- Provide training and technical assistance to users on hardware and software applications at the desktop level.
- Responsible for managing IT hardware and software inventory.
- Analyze and resolve moderately complex to complex issues or escalate as needed.
- Expected to manage multiple requests/projects simultaneously.
- Report problems with procedures and recommend improvements/efficiencies.
- Understand security and compliance requirements for the company.
- Participate in the testing and implementation of new hardware and software.
- Participate in maintenance to keep systems updated with latest patches.
- This position is primarily focused on desktop support responsibilities for internal team members.
- BA or BS degree.
- Strong in depth knowledge with telephony phone systems (Avaya, Contractual, Digium, Cisco, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Windows and Mac OS systems.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Desktop/laptop hardware experience in both PC and Mac environment.
- 3-6 years or more of relevant work experience in a desktop support role.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top