Technical Support Analyst
About The Role
Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, enthusiasm for solving challenging problems, and a team attitude to rollup your sleeves and work with others?! We are searching for a highly motivated and experienced technical service professional for our Salt Lake City office.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we’re over 600+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
This is a great opportunity for professionals looking to join an emerging leader, focused on disrupting a huge industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide day-to-day hands on technical support to employees
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop systems and workstations including imaging and installation of necessary software
- Setup, installation, and configuration of voice and data equipment on the telephony system
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues relating to both PC/Mac platforms, printers/copiers/fax machines, Call Center phone system, etc
- Must be able to perform troubleshooting on hardware, software and network connectivity issues for individual users and departments
- Provide training and technical assistance to users on hardware and software applications at the desktop level
- Responsible for managing IT hardware and software inventory
- Analyze and resolve moderately complex to complex issues or escalate as needed
- Expected to manage multiple requests/projects simultaneously
- Report problems with procedures and recommend improvements/efficiencies
- Understand security and compliance requirements for company
- Participate in the testing and implementation of new hardware and software
- Participate in maintenance to keep systems updated with latest patches
- This position is primarily focused on desktop support responsibilities for internal team members
- BA or BS degree
- Strong in depth knowledge with telephony phone systems (Avaya, Contractual, Digium, Cisco, etc…)
- In depth knowledge of Windows 7 and 8; Mac OS systems.
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Desktop/laptop hardware experience in both PC and Mac environment
- 3-6 years or more of relevant work experience in a desktop support role.
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top