Sr Director, Analytics
About the Role
SoFi’s Data Analytics team leverages big data to empower business decisions. Our team is rapidly reinventing the way that proprietary data can drive sales / marketing efforts and product strategies. We are now looking for a talented and driven individual to accelerate our efforts in growth of this group and be a major part of our data-centric culture. This person will work closely with product, engineers, marketing, and infrastructure team to provide deep insights and actionable recommendations to help make decisions across the firm. A successful candidate will be both technically strong and business savvy, with a passion to make an impact through creative storytelling and timely actions.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking technology company that is transforming financial services with innovative loan products and investment tools. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’ve grown from 150 to 500+ employees in the past year and just raised a $1 Billion round of funding. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Overall, a highly driven, results-oriented, creative and nimble problem solver with a willingness to do ‘whatever it takes’ to deliver business impact quickly. Ability to prioritize and set direction in a fast moving environment
- Work with a team of high – performing analytics professionals and product managers to identify business opportunities and optimize product performance/engagement
- Own end-to-end product analytics. Analyze and mine both structured and unstructured data to drive product centric as well as user-centric insights
- Craft compelling stories; make logical recommendations; drive informed actions.
- Be thought partner to product managers in making data-driven business decisions
- Create insightful automated dashboards and data visualizations to track key business metrics.
- 8+ years hands-on experience managing a R&D, engineering, analytics, or other technical team
- Experience with the entire data lifecycle: collection, storage architecture, BI tools, insights, algorithm generation, and data-driven business planning
- Proven ability to motivate, instill accountability, and achieve results
- Strong quantitative analysis and software/data architecture experience
- Proven ability to spin up on complex data models and new technology quickly
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages, bonuses, and stock options.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top